Thank You for purchasing our services. We value your trust and assure you of the best services at all times. As our customer, when you are buying our product or service, you agree to our terms and conditions as below:
- Under normal business circumstances, GST Suvidha Kendra will ensure to get the delivery of all services within the stipulated time period.
- GST Suvidha Kendra publishes the prices for all services delivered through its marketplace platform. However, at any point of time, GSK reserves the right to change the price of these services.
- GST Suvidha Kendra reserves the right to offer special discounts on its services to customers from time to time.
- At all times, GSK expects to maintain a cordial business relationship with its customers. However, if the customer comes across as being extremely unreasonable or rude with GSK staff or its experts, GSK reserves the right to cancel the order and terminate the agreement with the customer. In the event of cancellation, the customer will forfeit any payment made to GST Suvidha Kendra.
- In situations where the service needs to be delivered before a deadline (Eg. Tax Filing), Customers are expected to cooperate with GST Suvidha Kendra to enable us to deliver the services in a timely manner. In case of any delay in order fulfillment, GSK shall not bear the cost of any interest or penalty that may be imposed on customers by other parties.
- GST Suvidha Kendra is governed by the laws of the India. GSK will carry out its business in good faith with complete transparency. GSK reserves the right to refuse any order that it cannot deem to fulfill within the legal and regulatory framework of the country.
All disputes are subject to Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh Jurisdiction.
- GST Suvidha Kendra reserves the right to retain all details of the Customer, including however not limited to, GSTIN Username, GSTIN Password, ITR ID, ITR Password, mention its own details while filing returns on behalf of customers, Account Details, Digital Signature and Transaction Detail of the Customer. Details would be HANDED OVER ONLY and ONLY to the Customer after clearing of all dues and Payment of EXIT COST.
- Invoice once made for services would not be cancelled.