09 Apr DIR-3 KYC Filing
Ministry of Corporate Affairs in its recent announcement is conducting KNOW YOUR CLIENT (eKYC) of all the directors annually through a prescribed form with professional attestation. This is a one-time process for any director in one or more companies every year.
APPLICABILITY FOR eKYC
- Director of the Company
- Designated Partner of the LLP
- Qualified & Disqualified Directors
- Person holding DIN as on date even if not appointed as director in any company
- Person holding DIN as on date even if not holding any directorship in any company.
DUE DATE OF FILING DIR-3 KYC
- For all subsequent financial years, eKYC is required to be filed on or before 30th April.
- Penalty on non-filing or late filing of eKYC is Rs 5000 per DIN.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR KYC DIRECTORS
- Signed Copy of Aadhar Card
- Signed Copy of PAN Card
- Personal and Working Email ID (needed for verification through OTP)
- Personal and Working Phone Number (needed for verification through OTP)
- Valid Digital Signature of the Applicant